Last updated: (2/11/2017)
Headcycle operates http://www.headcycle.com (the
"Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your username, password, email address, account preferences, the content of private messages between you and other users or communities (e.g., Headcycle messages), and the content of information you post to the Site (e.g., text, photos, videos, links) ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. The amount of data we collect and the duration we keep that data is kept to an absolute minimum.
In addition, we may use third party services (Google Analytics) that collect, monitor and
analyze this data.
We may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools that let you share content or actions you take on our Site with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features (e.g., Facebook
How We Share Information
When you use the Site, certain information may be shared with other users and the public.
- When you send private messages, the recipients of those messages will be able to see the content of your message, your username, and the date and time the message was sent.
- When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the Site, such as your username, prior posts and comments, moderator status, and how long you have been a member of the Site.
Please note that, even when you delete your account, the posts, comments and messages you submit through the Site may still be viewable or available on our servers.
We will not share, sell, or give away any of our users’ personal information to third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may share information (and will attempt to provide you with prior notice, to the extent legally permissible) in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements;
- We may share information in response to an emergency if we believe it's necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person;
- We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, rules, or other Headcycle policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others;
- We may share information between and among Headcycle users, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- We may share information with your consent or at your direction.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We may partner with third-party analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Site. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
Children under 13
Although we welcome users from all walks of life, Headcycle is not intended or directed at individuals under the age of 13. Therefore, individuals under the age of 13 may not create an account or otherwise access or use the Site.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you regarding your Site account, Site announcements, or content you have added to the Site. Will will not contact you with newsletters, marketing or other promotional materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
or at administrator(at)headcycle.com.